3 rue Henri Baigue
+33(0)3 81 53 88 37
RD-BIOTECH is now a sister company of DIACLONE, for a better synergy in the field of monoclonal antibodies!Read more
Careers with RD Biotech
Please apply using the online application formApply
... … Maximise your research potential in partnership with RD-Biotech.
RD-Biotech is a biotechnology company that offers customised solutions in Genomics, Immunology and Cell Engineering, as part of Research and Development programs or Pre-clinical studies.
- The benefits of an R & D contract enables development of quality controlled biological reagents and tools such as hybridomas, cell lines, vectors etc in parallel with enhancement of protocols and methods.
- A production service contract is available for: monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins, cell lines, plasmids, nucleic acid preparation ‚…
- Analytical services: ELISA, Western Blotting, cytometry, PCR and qPCR, bioassays platform to study biological activities of antibodies (ADCC, CDC, assay of proliferation…)
- Our FastELISA product range also includes ready-to-use ELISA kits and reagent for the quantification of human, mouse, rat immunoglobulins.
Since its inception in 2002, RD-Biotech has provided expertise and scientific know-how to offer customers a personalized, confidential, interactive and quality service.
We exceed our customers' expectations through high-level technical solutions, while optimizing budgets.
The expertise of our multidisciplinary team and the quality of our services make and have made RD-BIOTECH a trusted partner of major national and international companies and academic institutes alike.
Our main business sectors:
- In vitroDiagnosis
- Animal Health
- Public laboratory
...A team of experiemented researchers
Philippe Dulieu, PhD:
CEO and CSO
Sylvie Mercier, PhD:
Sale and Communication manager France
Jean-Luc Schlick, PhD:
Export manager - FastELISA products
Jean-François Musard, PhD:
"We have the ambition to become a partner of choice in the realization of your projects by making you save time and by allowing you to reduce your costs of functioning"
Philippe Dulieu, president of RD-BIOTECH
...…RD-Biotech is at your disposal to meet your needs and optimize your research programs.
With an extensive versatile technical platform, coupled to over 500 m2 of independent laboratory space equipped and maintained to the highest standard
- We have automated systems for the preparation of RNA and our cell culture system for example has a capacity of over 300 liters.
- As a partner of the University of Franche Comté and the regional blood transfusion center, our team has access to DNA sequencing, cell sorting and con-focal microscopy platforms
Therefore, RD-BIOTECH is able to aid your research projects at all stages.
BIOTECH INVESTISSEMENT AND DIACLONE
Biotech Investissement (France), majority shareholder of RD-BIOTECH, acquired the company Diaclone SAS from the Group Hologics Gen-Probe (USA) on October 2, 2012.
With 25 years of experience and expertise, Diaclone is recognized worldwide for the excellence of its wide range of products in Immunology, including monoclonal antibodies, ELISA kits, ELISpot and multiplex assays.
The covered research areas are: apoptosis, cytokines, cytokine receptors, chemokines, CD markers and adhesion molecules.
RD-Biotech is convinced that the synergy between the companies will create strong added value to their customers and that this merger will give them more opportunities to work more closely with all their partners.
• Monoclonal antibodies
Visit the Diaclone website to discover more...: http://www.diaclone.com