3 rue Henri Baigue
+33(0)3 81 53 88 37
RD-BIOTECH is now a sister company of DIACLONE, for a better synergy in the field of monoclonal antibodies!Read more
Careers with RD Biotech
Please apply using the online application formApply
DEVELOPMENT AND REALISATION OF YOUR ANALYTICAL METHODS
The RD-Biotech analytical platform offers a range of technological and analytical services. Our goal is to provide the customers with a cost effective efficient service tailored to their needs that includes:
- Feasibility studies
- Development, validation and testing of analytical methods
- Technological transfer
- Implementation of routine analysis or validated methods developed by RD-Biotech, coupled with a full report
- Development of kits for applications in R&D or diagnosis
PLATFORM FOR PREPARATION OF BIOLOGICAL SAMPLES
- From biopsies, body fluids, cells etc…
- Preparation of PBMC, CBMC, or selection of cell subpopulations by sorting...
- Sample processing (extraction and purification of RNA, DNA, controls...)
- Quality control
- Evaluation of immune responses by ELISA: Determination of markers in blood, serum, plasma, or culture supernatants...
- Titration by ELISA
- Analysis of cell subpopulations by flow cytometry
- Protein analysis by Western-blotting
- Quality control of antibodies by HPLC (SEC)
MOLECULAR BIOLOGY ANALYSIS
- Study of gene expression by RT-PCR or real-time PCR (qPCR) from RNA, DNA, cells, biopsies, or blood samples...
- In vitro transcription: standard RNA preparation, polyadenylated RNA, capped RNA.
- Northern-Blotting, Southern-blotting
In vitro assays
- Wide range of bioassays for the study of the biological activity of your products (antibodies, cytokines, ingredients ...)
- Development of in vitro assays to measure the biological activity of your products
- Custom bioassays (large choice of cell lines)
- Study of cell proliferation in response to growth factors, cytokines or mitogens
- Study of inhibition of cell growth in response to antibodies or mediators inhibitors
- Study of the biological activity of your antibody: ADCC (antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity), ADCP (Antibody-dependent cellular phagocytosis), CDC (Complement-dependent cytotoxicity)
- Detection of mycoplasma by PCR (from cell pellets or culture supernatants)
- Measurement of bacterial endotoxin levels, (Limulus Amebocyte Lysate test)
- Scientific and technical feasibility studies
- Study Development
- Conception and validation of procedures
- Design and validation of protocols and procedures
Our sales team and our scientific and technical experts are at your disposal to offer you what's right for your application!